Today in the Acer Liquid Mini E310 Review we shall cover details on its features, functions, specifications and much more. Acer is one of the leading manufacturers in the electronic world today. They have been producing amazing smartphones which are user friendly and fashionable.
The device was released on the month of April 2011 in the colors of Blue, Pink, Silve, Black, Green, Lagoon, Cherry, Pearl and Steel. The phone has excellent features along with all the essential options at an affordable price. Let us take a detailed look onto the handset to learn more about its strengths and weakness if any.
Specifications of Acer Liquid Mini E310:
- 110.4 x 57.5 x 13 mm, 108 grams
- 3.2 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 320 x 480 pixels, 256 thousand colors, Acer UI
- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3, 600 MHz
- 5 megapixel, 2592х1944 pixels, Geo-tagging
- 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, microSD, up to 32GB
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB, NFC
- MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- Standby and Talk times of 440 hours and 7 hours approximately.
Specifications of the Acer Liquid Mini E310 as you have read above are simply amazing. The handset has dimensions of 110.4 x 57.5 x 13 mm with a combined weight of 108 grams. Its beautiful 3.2 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display gives output to 256 thousands colors at a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
The device comes with a decent camera of 5 Megapixels giving all your pictures a realistic look. High resolution photography is the output that of 2592 x 1944 pixels featuring geo-tagging. It also records videos of 480 pixels at 30 frames per second.
The device had absolutely no hassles connecting over Wi-Fi, 3G or GPRS and browsing was very intuitive with the pinch and zoom features. It has also great media support, comes with a 3.5mm for your earphones, and a microUSB port to connect to a PC. The memory card slot supports memory cards up to 32GB.
We through the Acer Liquid Mini E310 Review have covered most aspects of the phone. We can therefore come to a conclusion saying that the phone is definitely amazing because of its rich specifications and strengths in every field.