Blackberry phones are very popular around the world because of their unique devices. Their wide range of creations offers a different experience with various styles and a feeling of real magic. Blackberry Bold 9790 is another excellent invention of the company, released on the month of December 2011 in colors Black and White.
The features of this device provide balance to all your social and business contents. It supports many apps which offer fast and effective functions on this type and touch device with an amazing design that grabs attention easily. Let us take a look at its excellent specifications to understand better.
Specifications of Blackberry Bold 9790
- 2.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 480 x 360 pixels, 16 million colors, Optical trackpa
- 110 x 60 x 11.4 mm, 107 grams, QWERTY
- Blackberry OS 7.0, Marvel Tavor MG1 1 GHz
- 5 Megapixel Camera, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 8 GB storage, 768MB RAM, MicroSD, up to 32GB
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Document viewer/editor, Voice memo/dial
- Standby and Talk times of 420 hours and 5 hours 15 minutes approximately.
The Blackberry Bold 9790 has been one of the greatest assets which uses both keyboard and touch control, along with the optical trackpad allowing you to seamlessly scroll and navigate your way around while surfing the Web within the full supporting Web browser.
Supporting the Blackberry operating system is a 1 GHz processor with 768 MB of instant memory alongside the eMMC storage of 8 GB. A microSD card option is also available up to 32 GB of extra space whenever you need it. There are some negatives associated with this phone which you should know.
Disadvantages of Blackberry Bold 9790
- Touchscreen Small
- HD video not available
- No media buttons
- App quality not so good
- No secondary camera
The Blackberry Bold 9790 is perfect for businessmen, students and teenagers as it provides great supports to messaging making it simple with the touch and type function.