The mobile phone manufacturing industry is facing numerous technological advancements with cell phones replaced by smartphones who offer flexibility in terms of communication and many more. These devices come with many other features that help us with our daily life, such as planning an event, messaging, emailing, listening to music and watching videos.
The number of smartphones is increasing variably, with lots of options for users to choose, making it difficult to spot the right one suiting your needs. HTC and Apple are two of the leading manufacturers in the market who have created fascinating devices called the One X and the iPhone 4S.
Today we shall take a look at differences between them, to help you determine the best option suiting your needs. Lets take a glance onto their specifications first.
Specifications of HTC One X:
134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm, 130 grams, Touch-sensitive controls
- 4.7 inches, Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- 8 Megapixels, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 32 GB (26 GB user-available) storage, 1 GB RAM
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB, NFC
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Document editor/viewer, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- Standard battery Li-Po 1800 mAh.
The HTC One X is one of the best creations of the company till date. Its top features as you have seen above include the latest Android ice cream sandwich software, a quad core processor with a massive 1.5 GHZ clock speed and HTC’s most remarkable touch screen to date. The device occupies latest technology and features which is rivaled by very few other device manufactures.
Specification of iPhone 4S
- 3.5 inches, LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen
- 640 x 960 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm, 140 grams
- 8 Megapixels camera , 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- iPhone OS 5, upgradable to iOS 5.1, Dual core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
- 16GB/32GB/64GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB
- TV-out, iCloud cloud Service, Google Maps, Audio/video player and editor
- Standby and Talk times of 200 hours and 11 hours approximately.
The iPhone 4S on the other hand is the company’s most successful smartphone up to date. Design of the iPhone 4S is very similar to its previous version the iPhone 4, but offers its users with many unique features such as an amazing 8 mega pixel camera, wireless file streaming between all your Apple devices through the use of iCloud and a voice activated PA (personal assistant) named Siri.
Operating system that this masterpiece runs on is the iOS5 was is a platform optimized by Apple that is preferred by most users due to it access to thousands of apps.
If you compare the HTC One X vs iPhone 4S, both these devices carry rich specifications, but the better device between the two is the HTC One X as it occupies the Android v4.0 which has advanced features.