There are lots of Android tablets in the market these days that accompany fantastic functions and features. Today we shall take a glance onto the NATPC M009S Capacitive tablet that has a 7 inch screen that offering a good balance between space and portability.
Screen of the device offers smooth performance along with the “pinch to zoom” ability, eliminating the need for a stylus, as finger touch works well.
The device runs smoothly because it uses the new A10 processor with 1.2 GHz frequency coupled with a 400MHz dedicated graphics processor.
Let’s take a look at its specifications in detail.
The NATPC M009S Capacitive plays 3D games, running of applications is smooth without experiencing slowdown or lag of any sort. Its specifications are:
- Dimensions : 198 x 117 x 9.8mm
- Weight : 365g
- CPU : A10 1.2 GHz
- Graphics Processor : Mali 400 MHz
- Touchscreen : 5 point multi touch capacitive resolution 800 x 480
- Operating System : Android 2.3 GINGERBREAD
- Memory : 512mb DDR II / 4gb NAND Flash – upgradeable by Micro SD memory card (max 16GB)
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- Connectivity : 1 x Micro SD slot, 1 x AC Jack, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone Jack, 1 x Mini USB, 1 x HDMI out
- Battery : 4000 mAh provides the longest usage time of all of our tablet PCs
- Camera : 0.3mp Front facing
- Android Market : YES
- G Sensor : YES
- 3G : Requires HUAWEI E1750 Dongle available separately
The NATPC M009S Capacitive comes with an amazing battery of 4000 mAh that is quite decent lasting about 3 to 5 hours depending on usage. The device can be charged through the power supply and also through the USB port from a computer.
Build quality of the tablet is excellent for the price it bears. The casing feels solid and nice without any flimsiness or unfinished bits. Its appearance is very attractive and looks like a product twice the price it bears.
The device has a front facing camera of 0.3 Megapixel, without a rear facing camera. The camera can fulfill all your needs of video calling, Skype video or taking pictures and videos of yourself. Quality of images or videos is not excellent and is similar to a cheap or old webcam.
Overall, the NATPC M009S is excellent because if comes at a cheap price, very responsive capacitive touchscreen, 5 point multi touch, good quality screen, quick processor and graphics chip, HD video, very smooth, 1GB system RAM and 16GB storage, that compares well to many expensive tablets. Not to forget, the NATPC tablet runs on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with solid build quality and great connectivity supports.