Rumors and speculations surrounding Samsung’s upcoming masterpiece the Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the hottest topics of resent times. The company has finally confirmed a release date for the device to unleash. The very famous Galaxy S series, which is the Korean tech giant’s third installment has been very successful since its release, with phones like Galaxy S and the favorite of millions Galaxy S2.
The release date of the Samsung Galaxy S3 was confirmed in UK to be held on May 30th with many UK retailers and networks set to play host to the new masterpiece.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S3
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been designed to provide customers ultimate satisfaction, through an 8 Megapixel camera offering HD video recording. It comes with an amazing quality 1.9 Megapixel secondary camera best for video calling.
Giving Apple’s iPhone’s a hard time, the device also hosts S-Voice natural language commands and dictation” software with an option to choose between storage options of 16, 32 and 64GB that can be further expanded by a microSD card. Let us take a look at its specifications in details.
- 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- External memory microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal memory 16/32/64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- 8 Megapixel camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- Secondary camera of 1.9 Megapixel, 720p@30fps
- Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset Exynos 4212 Quad
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU Mali-400MP
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, RGB sensor, proximity, compass, barometer
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Smart Stay eye tracking
- Dropbox (50 GB storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- SNS integration
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Stand-by : Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)
- Talk time : Up to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S3 are unique making it one the most impressive smartphones on the market. Processor of the device is the company’s own branded of 1.4 GHz quad-core, alongside a 1GB RAM to help perform all the tasks smoothly. Its display is provides impressive visuals because of its high resolution and pixels per image density.
Where to Grab the Samsung Galaxy S3 in UK?
3 Mobile Network provides one of the best deals in UK with their famous, “The One Plan”. The best part of this deal is you get to enjoy unlimited internet allowing you to use the Samsung Galaxy S3 with complete freedom without having to worry about crossing data limits and high bills. You can browse, stream and also tether the device to your laptop to access internet via the handset at no extra charge.
The One Plan on 3 Offers:
- 2000 any time any network minutes
- 5000 3 to 3 calls (extra)
- 5000 UK Texts
- All-you-can-eat internet allowance (no fair usage policies attached)
- Free voicemail
- Free tethering (unlimited)
Overall, the Galaxy S3 is unique with great specifications ready to give any other phone a difficult time. One of its fascinating features is the inclusion of an innovative Smart Stay characteristic that utilizes facial recognition style software to keep the screen illuminated as long as users are looking at it. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a great device worth purchasing.