The HTC One X needs no introduction, as it has gained vast popularity in the world and is dominating the market with high end specifications under the hood. HTC Endeavour C2 is said to be the successor of the One X, which could be launched with the names of HTC One X2 or One X+.
The HTC Endeavour C2, seems to be the same phone that was listed as the HTC One X+ a week ago, however, not all its details have been revealed yet. All such questions and confusions will be cleared after the official launch or news related to it.
Let’s take a look onto specifications of the successfully running HTC One X to refresh memories:
- 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm, 130 grams, Touch-sensitive controls
- 4.7 inches, Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen
720 x 1280 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- 8 Megapixels, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 32 GB (26 GB user-available) storage, 1 GB RAM
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB, NFC
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Document editor/viewer, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- Standard battery Li-Po 1800 mAh.
A new story gathered from sources, back the previous rumor of a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, but also throw in an improved battery, a new color and some bundled UrBeats earphones on the new HTC One X.
HTC is also mentioned to be adding ClearVoice to improve call quality, and it will be the first phone to run the latest version of its video-on-demand service called the HTC Watch 2.
The fact that it is compatible with the One X’s accessories indicates this is not a long way different to the original One X, which apparently means that this isn’t the phone with the 5 inch screen also rumored to be coming from HTC.
Launch of the HTC Endeavour C2, is probably scheduled for the IFA event, with a surface date of 1st October and a price of around £5 more than the original One X.